Sunday, October 11, 2009

One Tweet, Two Tweet, Three Tweet, Four

Have you ever noticed how one tweet often leads to another? Sometimes, I'll be scanning my twitter page and see someone's tweeted response to someone not on my list. I then find myself clicking that person in order to follow the conversation. But then, when I get there, I see something that the second person said to a third person. I click that and it goes on and on.

Today, while doing this, I happened upon a person's page that I was not expecting. It seems that a sexually charged married young woman uses twitter as her outlet for her sexual desires.

Many things I think in response to this, but I think the most pertinent is "What are you thinking?!? Don't you know your husband is going to find this?!?" But then, maybe he should. Maybe, if he does, he'll realize that he's apparently...ahem...not keeping up his end of the bargain. Or, more likely, he'll just be really angry, and it will cause even more marital problems than already exist. Seriously - marriage counseling - try it.

I have recently discovered that orange chicken is very good, while being much less sexually charged than some people's twitter pages. I have also found that the Chinese place down the road gives about twice as much food on a plate than I could possibly eat...in a day. Which is awesome. Leftovers are yummy too. So, for a grand total of $8, I can have two days worth of meals or one day worth of meals for two people. How cool is that, I ask you?

No comments:

Post a Comment