Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Visitors

Well, I've been AWOL from the Internet for a couple of days due to a mild case of "guest entertainment." They came all the way from San Antonio, these two nameless people, in order to endure my ever-so-loving treatment. You know how it is -- I get all sentimental and weepy when an old friend comes to call ... other people may think of it as sarcastic and hurtful, but those who know me best know that it's really sentimental and weepy. Really. *cough*

Anyway, the point is that they went on their merry way today, leaving my computer available to me again. And, after running a few scans, virus free. Some folks don't understand viruses very well, nor do they understand where viruses come from. Fortunately, I have a few Internet condoms, so the worst of the possible contagions were avoided. I just inherited a few spyware and adware programs ... relatively harmless ones, so I'm not too concerned.

That being said, I'm about to make some green chili casserole and some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Yummmmm :)

Signing off for said goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment